Welcome to iSchool Online Writing Center!
Fall 2023 Tutoring Services
August 28 to December 14, 2023
Registering and Activate an Account
After registering, check your SJSU email (including Spam/Junk folders) for the activation email. Your account will be ready to use once you click the activation link.
If you are not a student the School of Information, please visit SJSU Writing Center (http://www.sjsu.edu/writingcenter/) to schedule your tutoring session.
Tutors Fall Hours
(Pacific timezone - times are subject to change.)
Tuesday & Thursday 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Campus Closed: Thursday, November 23, 2023 Thanksgiving Holiday
Canceling an Appointment
To cancel a tutoring session, please do so in advance online through this appointment reservation system.
Please contact the Writing Center from your SJSU email address by sending your inquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to assisting you!
SJSU iSchool Writing Center Appointment and Policy Information
- You must be a student in the School of Information (a grad student in one of our grad programs or undergrad in the BS ISDA program).
- Appointments are scheduled in WCOnline and made on a first-come, first-served basis
- Appointment are held in Zoom
- Appointments are in Pacific Time
- You may schedule, in advance, a maximum of one 45-minute appointment per day and up to two per week.
- The tutor will wait 10 minutes. After 10 minutes, the appointment will be noted as a “no show” and the tutor will leave the session.
Failure to cancel a tutoring session will result in a "No-Show" missed appointment. An account that registers two "No-Shows" will be disabled for the remainder of the semester.